Resolutions getting a little rusty? Feeling a little uninspired to cook something healthy or get some exercise in your day? Here are 10 sayings that I found to inspire you (and me!). I’ve included attribution where I can, but I found most of these on Pinterest.
- Today just get up and go because yesterday, you said tomorrow.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. — Zig Ziglar
- Any exercise is better than no exercise.
- What fits your busy schedule better — exercising one hour a day or being dead 24 hours a day?
- It’s a shame for a woman to grow old without seeing the strength and beauty her body is capable of.
- Every choice you make about what you will put in your body and how you will move your body will either put you one step closer to good health or one step further away.
- What you eat in private, you wear in public.
- It’s hard to be optimistic when your fat pants are tight.
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. — Irish proverb
Do you have a favorite saying that keeps you motivated with regard to health and fitness (or life in general)? Feel free to share it in a comment below.